West Eyreton School Leaders
- Finehika & Jack (Year 8)
- Matilda & Jack (Year 7)
Senior Leadership Teams
Again, this year all Year 7 & 8 pupils belong to one of ten leadership teams performing specific leadership roles. The aim is to provide our Year 7 and 8’s with a
programme designed to meet the academic and social needs of emerging adolescents, and to grow all senior pupils’ leadership skills through providing significant leadership opportunities.
The Year 7 & 8 pupils with the staff have selected the types of leadership teams they would like at the school this year and pupils then voted for their desired team. Each team consists of four to five pupils and is supported by a staff member. The leadership teams are rostered to take turns at running school assemblies each term.
- Technology team – Mrs Wardle
- Fundraising / Library team – Ms Wells
- Teaching team – Mrs Searle
- School Culture team – Ms Reed/Mrs van Rooy
- Events team – Mr Bishop
- School Environment team – Miss Duff
- Catering team – Mrs O’Loughlin
- Displays team – Mrs Orr
- Sports team – Miss Marshall
- Ambassadors team (school leaders) & student council – Miss Duff
The student council consists of the School Leaders and a Team Leader from each of the leadership teams. The council meets regularly with the Principal to discuss & plan school events & ideas from the
classrooms / staff.